Mastervolt BV cares about your privacy and is committed to protect your personal information in accordance with fair information practices and applicable data privacy laws. Mastervolt BV, located at Snijdersbergweg 93, 1105 AN, Amsterdam is responsible for the processing of your personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
This Privacy Notice explains how we collect and use personal information. Personal Information means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. We collect personal information in a variety of ways through our normal business activities, both online and offline. This includes, for example, when you place orders or purchase products or services, enter into agreements or communicate with us, or visit and use our websites. We also receive personal information from our customers in order to perform services on their behalf.
Categories of Personal Information
Mastervolt BV processes your personal data by using our services and / or by providing it to us yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- Personal information that we may collect and process includes: Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, sex, job title, username, mailing address, telephone numbers, email address or other addresses that allow us to send you messages, company information and registration information you provide on our website.
- Relationship Information that helps us do business with you, such as the types of products and services that may interest you, contact and product preferences, languages, creditworthiness, marketing preferences and demographic data.
- Transactional information about how you interact with us, including purchases, inquiries, customer account information, order and contract information, delivery details, billing and financial data, details for taxes, transaction and correspondence history, and information about how you use and interact with our websites.
- Our products may collect system and event information relating to their setup, configuration and operation, as well as information collected by our products in their ordinary course of operation. The nature and extent of the information collected by our products will vary based on the type and function of the product and the type of services for which they are used, subject to applicable laws.
- Information obtained for recruitment and selection purposes will be treated confidentially by us and will only be used for this purpose. We will not provide information to third parties, unless we are required to do so by law. By sending the application form you agree that your personal data will be processed by Mastervolt BV.
Legal bases for processing
- The performance of a contract with our customers and suppliers.
- The legitimate interests of Mastervolt BV, which are our usual business activities.
Purposes of processing
Mastervolt BV processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Settle your payment.
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure.
- We can call or e-mail you if necessary to carry out our services.
- Inform you about changes to our services and products.
- Give you the opportunity to create an account.
- To deliver goods and services to you.
Mastervolt BV does not take decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have significant consequences for you.
We will retain your personal information as long as necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected, usually for the duration of any contractual relationship and for any period thereafter as legally required or permitted by applicable law.
Recipients of Personal Information
We may use third parties to provide or perform services and functions on our behalf. We may make personal information available to these third parties, to perform these services and functions. Any processing of that personal information will be on our instructions and compatible with the original purposes. We may also transfer and share such information to our affiliates in compliance with applicable law.
Affiliates to which your personal information can be disclosed may be located throughout the world; therefore information may be sent to countries having different privacy protection standards than your country of residence. In such cases, we take measures to ensure that your personal information receives an adequate level of protection.
Protection of Personal Information
We apply appropriate technical, physical and organizational measures that are reasonably designed to protect personal information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, and against other unlawful forms of processing. Access to personal information is restricted to authorized employees on a need-to-know basis. We maintain an information security program that is proportionate to the risks associated with the processing. The program is continuously adapted to mitigate operational risks and to protect personal information, taking into account industry-accepted practices.If you have the impression that your data is not secure or that there are indications of misuse, please contact our Data Protection Officer.
You may request to access, delete, rectify, or update your inaccurate or out-of-date personal information by contacting our Data Protection Officer. To the extent of applicable law, you may have the right to request erasure of your personal information, restriction of processing as it applies to you, object to processing and the right to data portability. You may also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
How to contact us
Modifications to our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to change, modify, and update this Privacy Notice at any time without prior notice. Please check periodically to ensure that you have reviewed the most current notice.